1) Submit your CV using the upload link under the “Request Information” section of this website.
2) A LifeMD recruitment specialist will contact you and identify you as a valid candidate for this program. Physicians will go through an interview and credentialing process to determine if you are a good candidate to join the program. Once you are identified as a potential Physician, we will extend an offer for you to come on board.
1) We will provide you access to our cloud-based platform to practice telemedicine.
2) LifeMD will train you on how to use our platform effectively via an e-learning platform and remote desktop.
3) We will work with you to schedule your availability to consult with LifeMD patients/members once your training is complete.
4) We will begin scheduling patients for e-visits with you based on the schedule you provided to LifeMD.
All providers and specialists that are part of the LifeMD provider network are compensated on a per-encounter fee schedule. The fee schedule will be presented and agreed upon prior to joining the network.